Training & Mentoring
Leveraging Experience for the Next Generation of Experts
MHA provides reservoir engineering and geoscience training for the petroleum industry through the PetroSkills Alliance. These courses can be delivered in either public (multiple companies) or in-house (tailored to your specific company) formats. Please visit www.petroskills.com for more information.
MHA also provides customized mentoring services where MHA experts work one-on-one with your staff on specific projects in your office, rather than a traditional classroom setting.
The following links provide additional information on PetroSkills Courses instructed by MHA professionals:
- Gas Reservoir Management (GRM)
- Prospect and Play Assessment (PPA)
- Applied Reservoir Engineering (RE)
- Reservoir Engineering for Other Disciplines (REO)
- Reservoir Management (RM)
- Reservoir Management for Unconventional Reservoirs (RMUR)
- Evaluating and Developing Shale Resources (SRE)
- Unconventional Resource and Reserve Evaluation (URRE)